Interactive visual story app where you choose your path
Episode, a story adventure game where you design your own student, transports you to a new high school where you engage with tons of characters, and some of the main characters come from the hit movie, "Mean Girls." First, you design your avatar and name her. You create her fashion from the various hairstyles, lips, eyes, noses, face shapes and more. You dress her with different types of clothing based on your fashion preference.
After you establish a protagonist, you begin the adventure. Your chief objective in Episode will be to choose a story and star in that story however you please. You have much creative freedom with the game, and you can't win or lose in this game. You can choose a story based on the decisions you make. In fact, the story hinges on your decisions throughout the chapters, and you can unlock mysteries and obtain new clothing for your character. The game features extraordinary production value, and the graphics only improve the rest of the game.
This game will best be enjoyed by gamers who love dialogue and games where you make your own choices to affect the gameplay. The stories are interactive and you journey on your own path. Want some suspense? Whenever you wander through the mysteries, you will encounter tons of suspense, and you can also date the hot guy and pick a romantic path. You can live out your favorite romances in the game and fall in love. Who doesn't want to star in their own movie with the hot guy? This game appeals to that type of gamer.
- Wonderful flexibility with the gameplay
- Extraordinary production value and graphics
- Customize your own avatar
- Your choices influence the rest of the game
- You have to wait several hours before you can advance to the next chapter
Bug fixes and performance updates
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Allows applications to access information about networks.
- ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- INTERNET: Allows applications to open network sockets.
- RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting. If you don't request this permission, you will not receive the broadcast at that time. Though holding this permission does not have any security implications, it can have a negative impact on the user experience by increasing the amount of time it takes the system to start and allowing applications to have themselves running without the user being aware of them. As such, you must explicitly declare your use of this facility to make that visible to the user.
- VIBRATE: Allows access to the vibrator.
- WAKE_LOCK: Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.